Wednesday, June 22, 2011

බස අපේ නොවුනත් අපේ හැගීමෙන් රස විදින්න මේ සුන්දර පද පෙල......

                              Hey baby, when we are together, doing things that we love.    
                         Every time you're near I feel like I’m in heaven, feeling high
                                        I don’t want to let go, girl.
                                       I just need you to know girl


                         I don’t wanna run away, baby you’re the one I need tonight,
                                                No promises.
                      Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your arms
                                               Here tonight


                          Hey baby, when we are together, doing things that we love.
                           Everytime you're near I feel like I’m in heaven, feeling high
                                           I don’t want to let go, girl.
                                          I just need you to know girl

                           I don’t wanna run away, baby you’re the one I need tonight,
                                                No promises.
                        Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your arms

                   I don’t want to run away, I want to stay forever, through Time and Time..
                                                   No promises

                                I don’t wanna run away, I don’t wanna be alone
                                                  No Promises
                            Baby, now I need to hold you tight, now and forever my love

                                                  No promises

                           I don’t wanna run away, baby you’re the one I need tonight,
                                                  No promises.
                         Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your arms

                          I don’t wanna run away, baby you’re the one I need tonight,
                                                       No promises.
                         Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your arms
                                                      Here tonight. 


                                                                     ගායනය-Shayne Ward
                             
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment